7/31/07

Hottie Schatar... Walking to the Bank

Schatar has another single out following the "HUGE" success of her first, "My Man, My Mansion, My Money" Click HERE to hear the new single "It's Money Banks" or head on over to Vh1.com and do the investigation yourself! Also does anyone know what name she is going by now? I mean there is Schatar, Hottie, Money Banks and if you check out her Official Website you find her calling her self "Schatar Sapphira Taylor" I have no clue which is the new name, she is more confusing that Diddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!