6/19/07

Hottie, Goldie and Sweetie! Oh MY!

I found a couple videos of our past Flavor of Love participants and thought it would be well to share with those who have yet to see. View the four videos here.


Lets get started with Hottie:
I'm sorry, I try to be nice, but this girl is having money thrown at her, and what the hell is up with her get up?


Goldie and Peaches:
I'm sorry but Goldie is always laughing at her own jokes, I didn't find one bit of what she was doing up there humorous.. and who is peaches?


But most importantly ladies and gents, we have.. Sweetie:
Now that is Entertainment.. I think she got a crazy good voice. It's different and rough.. (that's a compliment) Also she can shake it. If you haven't yet, check out Sweeties MySpace page and listen to her song, "15 Minutes of Fame" where she can be found talking about Tyra Banks, Tiffany "New York" Pollard, Janice Dickinson and that scary ladie from the Apprentice. Overall it is a great song by Sweetie herself.
Look forward to an Interview with Sweetie AkA Tika Rainn later this week to find out what shes been up to recently.

No comments: